The terms, words and phrases “you”, “yours”, “your”, “visitor”,”visitors”, “readers”, “customers”, ”user”, ”users”and all similar related variations are referring to any person, individual, entity or organization accessing or viewing our website, related resources or accounts.
By accessing and using our web site, you acknowledge you have fully read, comprehended and are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use. You are solely responsible for knowing and maintaining full compliance with any applicable local laws, state or federal laws. In the event you do not agree with any of the Terms or Conditions described herein, you are prohibited from accessing this site and any resources associated with it.
Intellectual Property Rights
The materials contained in, on and within this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws. All intellectual property rights, and content contained herein shall remain our sole property of us or approved agents. The use of our intellectual property, content, trademarks etc. or other intellectual property is forbidden without the express prior written consent of GiftCab.com.
You may not:
- Distribute, display, reproduce or otherwise use any material or content from our website in any format unless you have obtained our prior written approval and consent.
- Sell, loan, rent, give, reformat or otherwise redistribute any of our content and/or material from this website.
- Replicate, duplicate, copy, reproduce, or otherwise exploit content on or from our website for any purpose without our prior approval and written consent. This holds true regardless of whether use is for commercial or noncommercial purposes or intent.
Acceptable Use of Our Website
Users may use our website and related resources only for legitimate and lawful purposes. You may use our site only in a manner that does not limit, inhibit, or restrict any other user’s use or enjoyment of our website. None of your activities related to your use of this website may restrict the rights of others. Some examples of prohibited use or behavior include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Causing distress, despair or inconvenience to other visitors or users
- Posting, distributing or transmitting offensive, ill-moral, illegal, obscene or lewd content
- Disrupting or interfering with normal function and the normal user experience on our website. This includes disrupting normal operation or function of software and hardware.
- You may not use any content or resource on our website for any advertising, marketing, or any other commercial related purpose without our prior knowledge, approval and written consent.
- Disrupting, disturbing or otherwise interfering with email and normal communication on our website.
- You may not use our websites or any related resources for the purposes of sending, or assisting with the transmission of, unsolicited or unwanted personal or commercial communications.
We may restrict anyone’s access to any portion of our website at any time, for any reason we deem necessary. We may do so without prior notice, approval or consent. If we provide you with an account, login credentials, or other means for you to gain access to restricted areas of our website (such as a username and password) you are responsible for ensuring the privacy and confidentiality of said information. We can, and may, revoke login credentials and other user features at any point for any reason we deem necessary to protect the security of our website and visitors. We may do so without prior approval or notice.
We make our best effort to ensure our website is continually available to the widest possible audience for the majority of the time. Please note however, we cannot guarantee this website will be 100% accessible 100% of the time or accessible at all. On the rare occasion where we have an accessibility issue, we work hard to promptly resolve any issues that may prevent users from accessing and using our website.
This should be considered a living document. We may frequently updated this page to reflect the constant changing nature and to protect the best interests and rights of us and our visitors. GiftCab.com may ammend or alter these terms from time to time as the need arises. Visitors are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms for updates. Revisions made to these Terms shall be considered in effect at the moment of their publication and appearance on this website. In the event a user does not agree to terms described herein, said user should cease use of our website immediately.
Your continued use of our website indicates your acknowledgement, understanding and acceptance of the updated or amended terms.
If any of the conditions and terms described herein are determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, that portion shall be deemed deleted and severed from these terms. In such an instance, the terms remaining shall survive and continue to be considered both binding and enforceable.
Limitation of Liability
Your access and use of this website is done entirely at your own risk and peril. This website (and all of the content located and provided herein) are provided “as is” without any warranty or guarantee of any kind whatsoever whether express or implied. In NO event shall GiftCab.com or any of its staff, representatives, officers, or agents be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising from the use of (or the inability to use) any part of this website. Nor shall we be considered liable or responsible for any damages pertaining to any content, data or information located on or provided by our website or webservers. This holds true even if we have been advised of the possibility of said damages or losses.
By using, accessing and or visiting our website and associated resources you acknowledge you have read, fully comprehended and and are in complete agreement with any and all of the terms described herein as well as all other notices and policies published at or on our website. In the event you disagree with any of our described policies and/or terms you must completely and immediately discontinue your use of and access to our website.
For a complete list of all Policies, Terms and Conditions governing and pertaining to your use of our website, visit our legal page at http://www.giftcab.com/legal